Anyone else having the same issue? Also does anyone know where I can download this file directly... possibly a corrupt file?

Also I noticed after downloading the Nextel Ringer 1 if any of you know what ringtone that is... that whenever I recieve a call it goes almost into an esculating volume where as any other ringtone doesnt.. And I've tried two different types of files from two different sites... never had the issue on my curve or any other blackberry.
    07-21-09 06:36 PM
    Anyone else having the same issue? Also does anyone know where I can download this file directly... possibly a corrupt file?

Also I noticed after downloading the Nextel Ringer 1 if any of you know what ringtone that is... that whenever I recieve a call it goes almost into an esculating volume where as any other ringtone doesnt.. And I've tried two different types of files from two different sites... never had the issue on my curve or any other blackberry.
    Notifier_BBPro_5 is the ONE alert thats giving me issues as well. It plays but for every other bbm I receive. It wasnt like that on my Curve. Software update will probably take care of the fix.
    07-21-09 07:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD