V4.7.1.61
    For some reason I haven't been able to receive an email on my phone since late October. Also my facebook app isnt showing any notifications when it should. I have Google mobile app installed and am using a Gmail account. Idk if this has anything to do with the problem. I uninstalled the gmail app from google mobile and still aren't receiving any emails. Any help would be appreciated.
    12-18-09 08:41 PM
    It sounds as if you have "lost" whatever email settings you may have had. You could try resending your service books by logging on to the Verizon BIS site. Or you could try restoring a previous backup. But not getting emails for over a month and you just complained about it????
    12-18-09 10:01 PM
    I didnt have a reason to complain because I was using the gmail app. But now Im starting to use the facebook app and Im not getting any notifications. Now I have a reason to complain.
    12-18-09 10:12 PM
    update*
    Just upgraded to .23 and my emails updated to the current date but still won't receive any new emails.
    12-19-09 01:30 PM
    12-19-09 01:37 PM
    Problem fixed. Had to delete the 2 gmail things in my service books then program my phone with Verizons *228
    12-19-09 02:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD