I noticed that during the past few hours I have not received email on my Tour. I have 3 accounts (hotmail, gmail and my ISP's pop). I sent an email from ISP to ISP and gmail to gmail. The pop message came in 10 minutes later. The gmail message never did. When I got home I checked my email on the pc and both messages had arrived (the gmail message was just sitting in my inbox). Why isn't the mail coming through from gmail and why is my ISP's pop taking so long?
    07-19-09 01:14 AM
    Im not sure why it isn't coming through -- but if you don't mind adding another email app, I suggest you get the gmail app.

m.google.com/mail

It runs like actual gmail -- allows you to archive things etc. That's the only way I've ever used gmail on a BB -- and I wouldn't have it any other way.
    07-19-09 01:55 AM
    try resending your service books using the bis site...

most communication issues are solved by doing so..

and to the previous poster..

the gmail app is not a resolution to email on a blackberry..

some people like it for some reason but this is not what a bb is supposed to be sorry..

anyway more gmail support is coming with added features directly in the BB software

but OP please try as suggested
    07-19-09 02:02 AM
    Try going to sprint.blackberry.com and log in and re send ur service books or u can logg in by phone and reactivate ur email addresses.
    07-19-09 02:10 AM
    same thing with me. i am re running wizard setup right now maybe that will work for you. gmail emails came in way late when receiving them. hope it works.
    07-19-09 08:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD