I upgraded to the new OS, so far so good, just a few problems here and there, nothing too bad.

There is one thing though and I was wondering if anyone else has this problem.

I get a message with an audio attachment, like a joke with music, or a new ring tone. I open the message listen to it and then close the message.
    Now anytime my phone rings the audio file from the message plays also. All i did was listen to the message not assign the audio to anything. I have to go and delete the message and reset the phone for it to go away.

Any ideas?
    04-15-10 02:02 PM
    04-15-10 02:14 PM
    I upgraded to the new OS, so far so good, just a few problems here and there, nothing too bad.

There is one thing though and I was wondering if anyone else has this problem.

I get a message with an audio attachment, like a joke with music, or a new ring tone. I open the message listen to it and then close the message.
    Now anytime my phone rings the audio file from the message plays also. All i did was listen to the message not assign the audio to anything. I have to go and delete the message and reset the phone for it to go away.

Any ideas?
    This has been discussed several times, basically just erase the message then do a battery reset.
    04-15-10 03:07 PM
    It will also happen if you send audio in a mms. Send in email dosent do it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-15-10 03:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD