All fellow NE Florida Berry addicts, call up the Best Buy @ St Johns Town Center. I called to confirm if the $99 price was for adding a line to an existing share plan and to see if they had them in stock. I spoke to John in mobile and he confirmed to me that they are in fact SELLING THEM TODAY! I asked if he was sure and he said his manager said if they got them in today to go ahead and sell them if people called about them. Dont believe me, call and ask 904-928-1999.
    07-11-09 03:13 PM
    All fellow NE Florida Berry addicts, call up the Best Buy @ St Johns Town Center. I called to confirm if the $99 price was for adding a line to an existing share plan and to see if they had them in stock. I spoke to John in mobile and he confirmed to me that they are in fact SELLING THEM TODAY! I asked if he was sure and he said his manager said if they got them in today to go ahead and sell them if people called about them. Dont believe me, call and ask 904-928-1999.
    You probably have just killed it for everyone else when BB corporate gets a hand of this thread, a quick call from one of their attorneys and that's it...
    07-11-09 05:07 PM
    I also called and the RIM rep was there. They showed him in the computer that it was released today and they are selling them. He didn't seem to care. I went down and picked up one for myself. So far am loving it (especially a day early).
    07-11-09 06:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD