The Tour on Verizon is my first ever blackberry. I just installed WeatherEYE, but the icon is not showing up on my home screen, as i have it checked to do so.

Can anyone suggest something, that will let me customize the home screen more, such as, having more apps on the screen, more info, etc. (i came from windows mobile, so i guess the type of app im looking for would be called some type of launcher, i guess.)

Thanks
    07-21-09 02:03 PM
    Quicklaunch is a very useful app in regards to organizing your BB. Its not a free app though, costs something like 2 or 3 dollars.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-21-09 02:09 PM
    ^^Thanks for the suggestion, but will it work the the Tour? I dont see the 9630 listed as on the supported devices.
    07-21-09 02:17 PM
    1. Check your Downloads folder for the icon.

2. It can take several hours for the icon to be pushed to your device after it is installed.

3. Battery pull is your friend.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-21-09 02:20 PM
    If you do find it in downloads or another folder, press the blackberry menu key, select move to folder & pick home as the destination then it will appear on the main menu...I have that app...pretty cool
    07-21-09 02:21 PM
    ^^Thanks for the suggestion, but will it work the the Tour? I dont see the 9630 listed as on the supported devices.
    Yes, the newest version of QuickPull(v2.1.1) works on the Tour - I currently have it on mine. Working just as intended.
    07-21-09 02:26 PM
    If you do find it in downloads or another folder, press the blackberry menu key, select move to folder & pick home as the destination then it will appear on the main menu...I have that app...pretty cool
    And to further answer you question, one it is the main applications menu: highlight the icon and hit the menu key and select move again. Move it to the top row and it will then be on your home screen.

Quicklaunch is still being completed for the tour and should be out any day now, I can't wait.
    07-21-09 02:27 PM
    Yes, the newest version of QuickPull(v2.1.1) works on the Tour - I currently have it on mine. Working just as intended.
    awesome. looks like this will be the first app I download
    07-21-09 02:31 PM
    do you mean quicklaunch?

Thanks for the responses everyone.
    07-21-09 02:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD