I'm on vacation and I apologize if someone already answered this, but I have spent the last hour trying to find out. The biggest complaint I have with my curve is that the keys are annoyingly clicky. It drives my bf nuts. I don't have anyway right now to try out the tour and I'm dying to know? Thanks.
    07-14-09 11:40 AM
    No noticeable click sound from tour

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-14-09 11:59 AM
    Yes, there is NO clicking like on the Curve8330 or the slight one that was on my 8830. I have nothing. Its really smooth.
    07-14-09 12:00 PM
    I'm on vacation and I apologize if someone already answered this, but I have spent the last hour trying to find out. The biggest complaint I have with my curve is that the keys are annoyingly clicky. It drives my bf nuts. I don't have anyway right now to try out the tour and I'm dying to know? Thanks.
    I feel for your BF, my GF works late in the evenings responding to emails on her Sprint Curve and I can barely fall asleep with the sound of her clicking away
    07-14-09 12:01 PM
    Just read some of the reviews that were in one of the posts on the Crackberry blog site. All reviews I read said the keys were soft and not noisy like the curve.
    07-14-09 12:02 PM
    Several reviews on this site have included information about the keyboard.

http://http://crackberry.com/blackberry-9630-review

In the "Keyboard/Form Factor" section, Kevin states that the Tour doesn't have the "clackiness" of the Curve.
    keys are nice and soft !
    Keys are great - a HUGE improvement from the curve. I still have a tiny bit of noise, but not enough to keep my wife awake or bother her when she's reading by any means.
    07-14-09 12:04 PM
    Yep big improvement over the curves and 8900 kb. It does still have some click noise tho.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-14-09 12:08 PM
    I got the Curve a couple days ago when it came out and I have been very pleased with how silent the keys are. If it is completely quiet, they do make a sound, though it is significantly quieter than the Curve.

The keys are made of a hard plastic but there was definitely some effort put into making the keys quieter when pressed down. Good job Blackberry.
    07-14-09 12:16 PM
    Thank you everyone. I really did try to find info, but since where I am I only have internet access on my Blackberry. I already spent an hour trying to find info and didn't have any luck!!!! Ugh. How does some parts of the world live without internet?
    07-14-09 02:18 PM
    Thank you everyone. I really did try to find info, but since where I am I only have internet access on my Blackberry. I already spent an hour trying to find info and didn't have any luck!!!! Ugh. How does some parts of the world live without internet?
    More like how do you live without m.crackberry.com ????? Get the launcher and poof questions answered.....

J/K
    07-14-09 02:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD