so my battery went dead and I just plugged it in to charge so it isn't all the way charged yet. There is now no sound? Is this normal? I've tried listening to ringtones and playing videos and I'm getting nothing. Even when someone calls it my wingtone doesn't play.
    10-03-09 03:20 PM
    Check to see if your phone is in bedside mode. I've mine set to go into bedside mode whenever it's charging and every once in a while I have to manually exit out of bedside after I've taken the phone off of my charging pod.
    10-03-09 04:01 PM
    how do i do that?
    10-03-09 05:27 PM
    Open your Clock app and then hit the BB Menu Key and it'll say either "Enter Bedside Mode" or "Exit Bedside Mode". If it says "Exit..." then click that and you should be good to go. If it says "Enter...", then the next thing I'd suggest is trying a battery pull.
    10-03-09 05:31 PM
    My sis-in-law just had this problem, but persisting while not even charging. 4 battery pulls later, all was well again. (Yes, FOUR!)

I never thought to check if it was Bedside Mode hmm, now I'll never know unless it happens to her again.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-03-09 07:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD