For today I have not had a signal at all in my house. I have never had a problem before with my Tour but today has been the worst. I cannot receive or make calls, send or receive emails or text messages. I have reset everything and even did the *228 thing but nothing. I have to drive around the block to make a phone call. Any advice for me besides throwing it out the window?
    09-05-10 07:16 PM
    Contact your carrier and report the problems to them.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    09-05-10 07:19 PM
    Have you tried calling Verizon to see if they are having an issue with a tower in your area?
    09-05-10 07:19 PM
    I went into a store today and they didnt know anything about what was going on. They just told me to take the battery out and reboot it! I will have to borrow a neighbors phone to call Verizon and see what is going on.
    09-05-10 07:23 PM
    Apparently there arent any issues with the towers according to tech support BUT they are transitioning all the Alltel towers into Verizon, from where they merged a couple of years ago, so this may be the issue.
    09-05-10 08:32 PM
    My wife had same problem today and verizon ts had her go to mobile network in options and change to global. Her phone had "sos" in red before she made that change and went back to her normal three bars in our house.
    09-05-10 11:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD