hey i was looking at my themes and i noticed that the precision zen theme is there. isn't wasn't there before when i first bought the phone, but i guess it popped up when i downloaded the new 5.0 OS. did anyone else get this theme too?? thanks
    10-13-09 09:21 AM
    ummm that is the theme that is stock on the phone. The precision zen and the precision zen silver themes were always available. You sure you never noticed?
    10-13-09 10:02 AM
    Maddness87 is right, that theme has always been there.
    10-13-09 10:31 AM
    hey i was looking at my themes and i noticed that the precision zen theme is there. isn't wasn't there before when i first bought the phone, but i guess it popped up when i downloaded the new 5.0 OS. did anyone else get this theme too?? thanks
    Was never on mine either.. Just the Precision Sprint theme came loaded...
    10-13-09 11:44 AM
    Was never on mine either.. Just the Precision Sprint theme came loaded...
    same here

10char
    10-13-09 11:50 AM
    Maybe it's a Sprint/Nextel issue, mine came with it.
    10-13-09 12:02 PM
    nope on my phone just the precision sprint came with it. i remember cuz that was the first theme i looked for cuz its really pretty (lol..im such a girl) and thinking man that sucks i dont have that theme. in fact i was even thinking about buying it and decided not to and bought other themes instead. i noticed the zen theme there when i had to uninstall a theme i downloaded (the theme i uninstalled made my phone really slow and the timer clock kept coming up every 5-10 seconds. thats when i noticed the zen theme.
    10-13-09 12:27 PM
    When the first phone first dropped, there was one theme available--Plazmic builds weren't available for weeks later. Maybe now, newer OSs are coming with more "stock" themes.
    10-13-09 02:27 PM
    I see the OP is from Sprint. With a Sprint released OS, there will only be the Precision Sprint theme. But, he downloaded an OS5 leaked version. That's the one that has the generic Precision Zen theme. Happened to me, too.
    10-13-09 03:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD