If its not one thing its another with this very sad sad device.

Send option majically disappared from my menu ,any ideas how make it re-appear so I can send emails?
    05-12-10 06:22 PM
    Have you tried resending your service books and doing a battery pull?
    05-12-10 07:06 PM
    Have you tried resending your service books and doing a battery pull?
    Yeah tried a couple times no luck
    05-12-10 07:22 PM
    Oh and there's more ,I just had this beautiful pop display during bbm convo.

I have found a fix though,

Im going to wipe ,install 484 stock ,sell for 175.00 & save up for EVO
    05-12-10 07:29 PM
    i just started having this issue today too. Auto Fill in emails no longer works, no send option in emails. Ugh! i haven't changed a thing. What's happening?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-14-10 05:27 PM
    Ok, got the second issue worked out which was user error. Granted. After entering an email addy manually you must press enter to register it. If you just enter the email addy and click TB and go to subject or body, you'll have no send option.

Still searching CrackBerry for the solution to no Auto Fill. No answers given yet..

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-14-10 05:35 PM
    I had this problem too, and tried the usual solutions suggested here (my personal phone is the Pearl, but my work phone is the Tour). No luck.

I had no problem replying to e-mail or forwarding, but when I tried to actually generate an e-mail, I'd type in the address and message, but then when I would press the BB button to get the drop-down menu, the "send" option just wasn't listed there.

Called VZW tech support, since I then wondered whether it was related to the upgrade to the new OS, which I'd downloaded when VZW sent out the update notice a few weeks ago.

Turns out that this is indeed a "feature" of the new OS.

I'd been used to writing e-mails by either typing in the address or pulling from contacts, then using the trackball to SCROLL over to the message field. Press the BB button when done, choose "send," and the job is done. That's worked on every BB I've ever used before, including the Tour. But with this new OS, you have to actually hit the ENTER key (little angled arrow on the right, under "delete") after you enter the e-mail addy, to make the cursor "jump" to the next field. Unless you do that, the system doesn't recognize that there is a destination (address) entered, so it won't offer the "send" option in the menu.

Hope this helps.
    05-14-10 09:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD