I poked around a bit and didn't see anything on this.

Is anyone else not receiving e-mails for gmail or facebook notifications? I have not received any since this AM...
    07-21-10 02:16 PM
    Did you check the web interface for both to make sure people really are sending things?

If you are receiving them to the web interface, but not pushed, I recommend resending your service books by either logging into your carrier's BIS page and selecing the resend service books option, or in your email setup wizard on the phone and selecting the same.

If you haven't received any to the phone or to the web interface, we must assume you're suddenly much less popular than you were, I suggest starting the troubleshooting with "have you showered lately?". Haha. Sorry, couldn't resist...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-21-10 03:20 PM
    Happens to me every so often...battery pull fixes it.

Problem is that it takes so long to boot after a battery pull (8-10 minutes)
    07-21-10 03:26 PM
    Also, what worked for me was to check your Spam folder. You'll have to train your Gmail account by simply marking all Facebook messages as 'Not Spam'. After a while, they (FB Notifications) came pouring in.
    07-21-10 04:03 PM
    Check to make sure you have full data coverage (1XEV or 3G). If your signal indicator says only "1xev" (lowercase letters), then you don't have data coverage.

Assuming you are in an area that *should* have data coverage, many times you can fix this just by turning off the radio and turning it back on again, or as was already mentioned, do a battery pull reset.
    07-21-10 04:07 PM
    What happens to me is that the "radio" turns off - I look at the antenna strength and it says "off".

Sometimes you can highlight the antenna, click on it and check the "turn on" box but most of the time I too have to do the battery pull.

If anyone knows the fix please let us know
    07-21-10 04:08 PM
    I noticed the same a couple days ago - as well as having to restart the radio. We shouldn't have to turn off and on the radio - I am utilizing the off / on function now in the mornings.

Should just work, battery pulls maybe once a month.
    07-22-10 10:20 PM
    I just started getting notifications from my facebook app....kinda wierd that it just started back up. Anyone else just start getting them recently?
    08-05-10 01:33 PM
    I'm having the same issues today. Done four battery pulls so far, to no avail. I am receiving no BBM, Facebook or emails. I'm on Verizon and located in the Midwest. Mine has not fixed, either.
    08-05-10 04:26 PM
    Did you try sending service books, registering your host routing table, and cycling the radio off and on? Do you have a 1x, 1xev (both of these mean there's no connection to RIM's servers), or 1X/1XEV?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-06-10 11:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD