Hi there,
    I feel foolish for not being able to figure this out, but the community has to be smarter than me Anyway, I have contacts on my device. I can scroll through them and select them just fine. However, when I begin to type a name (while in the contacts app), the area below immediately says "*No Contacts*". I am new to this device, but I am assuming that I should be able to set it up to show the contacts that match the character string I've begun to type. Am I wrong? also, i don't see any contact names when I begin typing a name on the phone dialer screen.

Thanks for the help!
    09-30-09 03:55 PM
    That is strange!

Are you sure you have no other letters typed i'm the box? i get no contact if i type say a zc. Make sure you have that field cleared before you type a contact letter or name.

Just a thought.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-30-09 04:02 PM
    that's definitely an issue, names should be coming up. (assuming you haven't mistyped, as chrisy already suggested)
    perhaps you should reset or take it to sprint and see what they can do for you.
    09-30-09 04:21 PM
    nothing is typed in the find box... bummer. i can search my enterprise contacts using "lookup" just fine, but the local ones must be scrolled through to select one... this stinks!
    10-01-09 04:27 PM
    I had this happen to me once and the solution was a hard reset.
    10-01-09 04:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD