I have been trying everything for the past week!!! i have a brand new tour and a brand new storm!!!! Both are giving me the same freakin NO circuit/ channel available error when making calls!! everything else works fine!!! I have tried with 3 Tmobile sims!!! mine which is about a year old... and both my friends one which is like 5 years old!!! still cannot make calls on either... I have tried every OS for the dang tour and still nothing!!! so tonight im with my friend and decided to try his at&t sim... and guess what? IT WORKS IN BOTH PHONES!!! but i put my tmo sims in after and still get the damn No Circuit/channel error!!! it is really bugging me!!! there has to be something were missing here.... many many people are having this problem!!! so something needs to be done about it
    11-04-09 01:47 AM
    I read on Viigo last evening that tmobile was having some type of nationwide outage. I don't if that has anything to do with your problem but perhaps it does. here is a story about it. Good luck!

T-Mobile outage affects customers across U.S. | ajc.com
    11-04-09 04:02 AM
    I read on Viigo last evening that tmobile was having some type of nationwide outage. I don't if that has anything to do with your problem but perhaps it does. here is a story about it. Good luck!

T-Mobile outage affects customers across U.S. *| ajc.com
    No i have been trying relentlessly for 4 days now... but yea my T-mo service was out too.
    11-04-09 10:54 AM
    same problem here different OS, different Tmobile SIM, memory cleaning.....NOTHING WORKS, any crackberry genius out there WE NEED A FIX for this and SURE WE CAN
    11-04-09 12:54 PM
    Yesterday there was a nationwide outage the ended around 8PM EST. I have no problems today with my 8900 on TMo.

B B
    11-04-09 01:04 PM
    NO IT WAS NO BECAUSE OF THE OUTAGE!! I am having this same problem i have a unlocked sprint tour and it only will do texts for me with tmobile and will not make calls or i get the message saying no circuit/ channel avaiable. But when i put in a att sim card it works perfect everything
    11-04-09 01:49 PM
    Why isnt there a fix for this yet!!! How do we concact rim??? Lets all email them or something... If enough people complain they will fix it im sure... But virturally nobody has been able to get past this
    11-04-09 02:40 PM
    Damm I get sick and tired with this unlock Verizon Tour. still NO FIX
    11-12-09 11:39 PM
    I read from different forum, only unlock Verizon Tour has this problem. I also have the Sprint Tour will have it unlock and try it with Tmobile. By the way anybody know where can I get the unlock code cheap for Sprint Tour. They want $17 for unlock code for my Sprin Tour when I bought the unlock code for Tour just under $5.00
    11-12-09 11:44 PM
    I have been trying everything for the past week!!! i have a brand new tour and a brand new storm!!!! Both are giving me the same freakin NO circuit/ channel available error when making calls!! everything else works fine!!! I have tried with 3 Tmobile sims!!! mine which is about a year old... and both my friends one which is like 5 years old!!! still cannot make calls on either... I have tried every OS for the dang tour and still nothing!!! so tonight im with my friend and decided to try his at&t sim... and guess what? IT WORKS IN BOTH PHONES!!! but i put my tmo sims in after and still get the damn No Circuit/channel error!!! it is really bugging me!!! there has to be something were missing here.... many many people are having this problem!!! so something needs to be done about it
    It's a tower and/or network issue. the phone will work, EXCEPT the single tower you was connected to when you unlocked the phone.

it's an IMEI issue and our phones triggered an IMEI red flag during the unlock. the tower in your area perhaps has locked you out. Drive about 15 blocks away from the place you unlocked your phone and its works.... however when u get back home and the same BS NO CIRCUIT/CHANNEL AVAILABLE will happen...... I guess when anyone decides to unlock their phone do it in an area you'll never go again...... RIM stated they are working on fixing this issue...... BUT dont know when the problem will ever be fixed
    Last edited by xoliciox; 11-18-09 at 09:51 PM.
    11-18-09 09:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD