Hey Everyone! I am new to the forum and I am sure this has been covered a million times. I just read through a ton of posts about no avatars on BBM. I have pulled my battery about a dozen times, updated from the desktop, pulled my media card, upgraded to the latest version of BBM then when that didn't work I downgraded, and then read a ton of forums, asked the blackberry twitter support for help and other friends. The worst part is I have been doing this since about 3:00pm yesterday and I want to cry. Anyone have any other suggestions....besides throwing my BB out the window haha!

Thanks so much!
    09-19-10 08:00 AM
    Do you know for a fact your contacts have avatars set? Did you have their avatars before and just lost them, or never had them at all?
    09-19-10 03:03 PM
    I'm experiencing the same thing after setting up my BB replacement. The avatars that my contacts have are no longer visible. I've tried several battery pulls and I've also deleted BBM and reinstalled it but nothing has worked.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-19-10 03:51 PM
    Neither of these things will probably help, but they wont hurt anything either. Log into your bis page and resend your service books. Also, go to options>advanced options>host routing table and hit menu and register now.
    09-19-10 04:10 PM
    Thanks for your help sandman but it didn't work.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-19-10 04:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD