I'm just saying, people said the same exact thing as you: "Release it now, we dont care about a few bugs"..and well, they got what the deserved. VZW released it early and now people are STILL complaining about the ****ty OS.
    People might have wanted it released, but it was eventually up to Verizon when they wanted it released. So it was Verizon who was saying "Release it now.." They wanted it out for the holiday, and that's what happened.
    05-09-09 09:57 PM
    People might have wanted it released, but it was eventually up to Verizon when they wanted it released. So it was Verizon who was saying "Release it now.." They wanted it out for the holiday, and that's what happened.
    I knowwww. I am just pointing out "be careful what you wish for" .
    05-09-09 10:05 PM
    lol im so anxious 4 it 2 happen!!!!
    05-09-09 10:14 PM
    The phone definitely seems pretty sick from what i have seen and heard about it. Cant wait to see what it is all about when they finally decide to release it.
    05-10-09 02:20 AM
    The phone does look pretty nice, but I also like my storm a whole lot. Don't think I'll give my storm up yet.
    05-10-09 02:25 AM
    I Just Want It Out Now!!!!!!
    I Cnt Wait 4 It Pleez Verizion/rim!!!!
    05-10-09 10:42 AM
    I knowwww. I am just pointing out "be careful what you wish for" .
    True, you better be careful or you'll get another Storm at release.
    05-10-09 11:04 AM
    i dnt think it will be tht bad when it got reviewed it was almost solid ( i think) plus its trackball there used 2 tht
    05-10-09 11:06 AM
    i dnt think it will be tht bad when it got reviewed it was almost solid ( i think) plus its trackball there used 2 tht
    learn to type out words and where the vowels are when posting. reading your posts is annoying.
    05-13-09 02:38 PM
    I just spoke to verizon on the phone (calling about using my blackberry curve in the bahamas come september) and threw in a little question about the Tour...he said that May could be a possiblility (because of Memorial Day and verizon usually releases new phones around holidays) but he thinks it will be around july (so im guessing 4th of july). Everything is hush hush still so he, himself, isn't even sure...but thats the latest news.
    05-13-09 03:42 PM
    I just spoke to verizon on the phone (calling about using my blackberry curve in the bahamas come september) and threw in a little question about the Tour...he said that May could be a possiblility (because of Memorial Day and verizon usually releases new phones around holidays) but he thinks it will be around july (so im guessing 4th of july). Everything is hush hush still so he, himself, isn't even sure...but thats the latest news.
    OH AM GEEEEEEEEEEEE even he, HIMSELF isn't even sure!?!?!?!?
    05-13-09 03:49 PM
    Most reps speak their predictions.
    05-13-09 03:51 PM
    OH AM GEEEEEEEEEEEE even he, HIMSELF isn't even sure!?!?!?!?
    lol ^
    05-13-09 08:00 PM
    I am just so spoiled with my Bold, the Tour will be just what I need on VZ. I wish that it would drop soon. After using the Bold, my Curve seems sooo slow. Oh well I will just have to wait for a little longer but if any of you are wondering if you should get the Tour, get it. If it is anything like the Bold and the speed that it has, you will love the Tour.
    05-13-09 08:17 PM
    man its been a bit quiet hear for a bit I expected more information to get leaked this week..
    05-13-09 09:43 PM
    ZOMG GUYS ITS PAST MAY 5th!!!!!!!! IT MUST HAVE RELEASED ALREADY!!!
    05-13-09 11:02 PM
    i cant wait for the tour to be released but now that i have this new OS on my storm i looovvveee it i dont know if i can give it up just yet but the tour sounds pretty solid and i have always been a fan of the trackball
    05-13-09 11:15 PM

but but they must have been sold out pretty quickly because the reps wouldnt even talk about it when I was in there
    05-14-09 08:24 AM
    The release date has changed...but to what? I really want a new BB and NOW! But hopefully it will be out a little before August so everyone can be my guniepig and let me know what they love/hate about it.
    05-14-09 08:50 AM
    LMAO I WAS THINKING THE SAME THING!!

05-14-09 08:57 AM
    Does anyone have a pic of this phone?
    05-14-09 09:18 AM
    dude just look around the 9630 forums and you will find it!
    05-14-09 09:28 AM

you can search the blog for 9630 there is plenty there is also videos on youtube and you could even search google pictures....

they are really all over the place..
    05-14-09 09:36 AM
    I know the next blackberry release for Verizon is due to be the CDMA version of the bold so I would wager this one will be a short while after that summer possibly fall if they want to clear out the Curve stock before this drop...
    05-14-09 10:11 AM
    see I typed bold I meant flip...oops and or my bad
    05-14-09 10:11 AM
450 ... 15161718
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD