i think the problem is there a few real sources and everyone just reads the same thing so while it sounds like 1000 people could be saying may release it is only one and everyone is just playing a parrot and repeating. i think the only thing we can say for sure is that it will be announced at WES so until then you will probably not know when it will be released. and until an actual verizon rep or exec comes in with an actual road map or something legit(but they wont because they will probably be fired) lets just count the days to WES because that is probably the soonest we will have the truth. now someone just needs to make a countdown clock to WES app and submit to satisfy everyone lol
    04-04-09 02:26 PM
    I think the only reason they would delay it is for an newer OS. But it doesn't take that long to cook up an OS. I think the most lengthy part is loading em onto the devices.
    True, but if it was a late May releases then it would at least go into June. This is all speculation of course.

now someone just needs to make a countdown clock to WES app and submit to satisfy everyone lol
    That would be great.
    04-04-09 03:04 PM
    I would love for a May release. All we can do is sit tight.
    04-04-09 03:09 PM
    As with all other eleases; it will be released when it is released.
    04-04-09 03:45 PM
    I can not wait!
    04-04-09 04:04 PM
    July people. Mark my words! Very reliable source.
    04-04-09 05:04 PM
    Just talked to a Verizon rep and he said around mid summer. So the around August date is showing up more.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-04-09 05:42 PM
    I'll wait longer for it so that they can add wi-fi........
    04-04-09 07:36 PM
    I'll wait longer for it so that they can add wi-fi........
    I lol'd^

04-04-09 08:02 PM
    geez dont people dont it takes 9 months to make a baby when mr bold and mrs 8900 got together in a 3 some with mr storm it will take 9 months to make the baby lil niagra hahaha
    04-04-09 08:18 PM
    Frankly, does anyone think it's best for the release to be in the Fall? I feel this gives RIM time to work out more of the kinks.
    04-04-09 08:28 PM
    Again... please stop with these rumors... Unless you have solid proof, please stop making up new threads announcing release dates.. OR at least put in the title rumored release date..

So sick of clicking threads like this and find out its all hearsay.

04-04-09 08:30 PM
    Frankly, does anyone think it's best for the release to be in the Fall? I feel this gives RIM time to work out more of the kinks.
    What kind of kinks are you talking about? I know if it's just about the OS then I would rather have it before fall and they can just release an update by fall.
    04-04-09 08:30 PM
    No way in H-E-double hockey sticks is this phone being released may 9th. the lady you "schmoozed" at a kiosk (probably indirect)got the date from phone arena where its been posted since April 2008..and since when do phones get released on a saturday???????
    Last edited by cell_um1; 04-04-09 at 08:46 PM.
    04-04-09 08:42 PM
    man it would have been awesome if the was a contest setup when this subthread was created where you guess how many of these threads will be created without any real evidence byt the time of official announcement and win something! hahaha least then they could serve a purpose besides amusing me.
    04-04-09 08:55 PM
    when it does finally get released I will be getting it same day...can't wait
    04-04-09 09:06 PM
    when it does finally get released I will be getting it same day...can't wait
    day its announced im goign to vzw to preorder it! lol i am not going to miss out!
    04-05-09 01:48 AM
    day its announced im goign to vzw to preorder it! lol i am not going to miss out!
    same, im just really hoping late june/july...any later would suck
    04-05-09 10:46 AM
    And this info is from what?

04-05-09 11:51 AM
    i know i love the posts from people "it wont be out till august" or it will be out may xx" i forgot there were so many experts out there haha why do people bother just making a random claim. i mean if CX or kevin came in and said that i would probably believe it but there have been a bunch of people with like 10 posts making claims lol.
    Last edited by ReaperZ1013; 04-05-09 at 11:56 AM.
    04-05-09 11:52 AM
    i know i love the posts from people "it wont be out till august" or it will be out may xx" i forgot there were so many experts out there haha why do people bother just making a random claim. i mean if CX or kevin came in and said that i would probably believe it but there have been a bunch of people with like 10 posts making claims lol.
    What the **** does somebodys post count have to do with anything whether its their 10 or your 452 who gives a crap it means nothing. and it would mean nothing if CX or kevin whoever the **** they are came out and said when they think it will come out. It will come out when it comes out.
    04-05-09 12:04 PM
    Somebody having a bad day?
    04-05-09 12:09 PM
    nope qite a good day since you asked. just tired of allways reading how somebodys post count not being high means that they don't know anything its ********.
    04-05-09 12:12 PM
    Hehe I thought the storm form was bad for rumors.

04-05-09 12:12 PM
    every forum is bad for rumors in my opinion
    04-05-09 12:20 PM
450 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD