03-22-09 11:02 PM
79 ... 234
tools
    @ Shadnic

No one knows for sure. the OP has all available info and almost all of that is either speculation or leaked info which is always suspect until they publish official specs
    03-15-09 02:34 AM
    If this is already in some other post, and I missed it, a link will suffice... But does anyone have the screen size of the Niagara? We have the resolution, but what about the actual dimensions?

And since I'm at it... There can be a big difference between OS 4.7.1.xxx and 4.7.0.xxx. Just like the Bold has OS 4.6.0.xxx and the Pearl Flip has 4.6.1.xxx.
    03-15-09 01:48 PM
    According to JRSCCIVIC98 the 9630 is for Verizon and it does not have WIFI. I truley hope that it does.
    Trust me, I want to wrong on that statement as well. My previous understanding was that the Niagra was going to have wifi. Seems someone decided to slap us all in the face with the previewed handset. Perhaps that handset is NOT from a legit source.... Maybe not, but one thing is sure. Previous info indicated wifi.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-22-09 10:49 PM
    Trust me, I want to wrong on that statement as well. My previous understanding was that the Niagra was going to have wifi. Seems someone decided to slap us all in the face with the previewed handset. Perhaps that handset is NOT from a legit source.... Maybe not, but one thing is sure. Previous info indicated wifi.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Yeah, CX's version from when I talked with him in January had Wifi, as well. If this thing ends up having WiFi, VZW has a sure-fire winner!
    03-22-09 11:02 PM
79 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD