I just hope Verizon does a full out launch. Even though I'm sure they probably won't hype it like the storm.
    03-16-09 03:12 AM
    Are we just assuming it is going to be on verizon or is that a fact? There are more than one cdma networks, it could be out on sprint, they haven't had a new blackberry in a while
    03-16-09 10:23 AM
    You got the Storm pre-release now this...must be rough!

You have to be a tester of some sorts for a carrier/rim?
    03-16-09 10:42 AM
    You got the Storm pre-release now this...must be rough!

You have to be a tester of some sorts for a carrier/rim?
    Looking back, I think he got a Bold about 2 months before it was released as well...

Storm Thread

Bold Thread
    03-16-09 12:43 PM
    Are we just assuming it is going to be on verizon or is that a fact? There are more than one cdma networks, it could be out on sprint, they haven't had a new blackberry in a while
    general trend tends to indicate that for cdma carriers verizon has their hooks in for first call. i think it is much more than likely it will hit verizon first with sprint 2 to 3 months behind. good for sprint owners if they do not change anything they get an introductory model with some kinks worked out. being that this is not a touchscreen it seems the only kinks will be in software and hopefully they do a better job with this software then the storms launch os.
    03-16-09 01:40 PM
    Sasila how much free memory is listed in status?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-16-09 02:26 PM
    We now know it will be Sprint for sure:

Sprint’s Q1-Q3 2009 device roadmap leaks : Boy Genius Report
    03-16-09 02:27 PM
    Sprint will get it by Q3 and Verizon is supposed to be getting it in May.

Verizon gets CDMA BlackBerries first and Sprint gets Palm devices before anyone.
    03-16-09 02:42 PM
    i think the device i have is a bell device actually because on the back of the phone it does say bell on it!
    03-16-09 08:55 PM
    i think the device i have is a bell device actually because on the back of the phone it does say bell on it!
    Is Bell CDMA or GSM?
    03-16-09 08:59 PM
    Bell is CDMA and it's based on Canada like Telus. Does it some sort of a globe picture thing by the words; "Bell"?

03-16-09 09:22 PM
    that is awesome if it says Bell on it.... if it's in blue letters or in white in bold lettering then we may get it soon!!
    03-16-09 10:28 PM
    Where does the SD card load? What is the megapixels on the camera?
    03-16-09 10:44 PM
    awesome..
    can u post spec details here ???
    thx
    03-17-09 12:08 AM
    Sasila how much free memory is listed in status?

wow with all the craziness i think we all forgot this question! idk how it slipped my mind. but yes how much memory?
    03-17-09 12:52 AM
    guys! i have to get the software first and boot it up normally and i will check for all of that! no worries!!
    03-17-09 08:36 AM
    Indeed. Hopefully, that will happen very soon for you.

03-17-09 08:41 AM
    man idk how you can do it salisa.m having that sweet toy and not being able to play with it i would go nuts haha you are one lucky sob idk what your job is but i want it!
    03-17-09 12:42 PM
    hah yea i couldnt help just sitting there and staring at it wondering the immense impact you have on this forum..... and you cant even turn it on! lol
    03-17-09 07:54 PM
    guys! i have to get the software first and boot it up normally and i will check for all of that! no worries!!
    In the pics, it looks like there is an opening above the screen. On my storm it gets filled with crud, do you see this being a design flaw. Why wouldnt they mimic the bold and have a single piece of glass over the screen and cover the top or at least flush with the top?
    03-17-09 08:10 PM
    ::bump:: so did ya get ahold of that new software yet
    (other than the obvious "he woild have posted if he had new info")

just anxious i get...
    03-19-09 07:56 PM
    no new info. it's over.
    03-19-09 08:01 PM
    sasila! get that software!
    03-19-09 08:14 PM
    In the pics, it looks like there is an opening above the screen. On my storm it gets filled with crud, do you see this being a design flaw. Why wouldnt they mimic the bold and have a single piece of glass over the screen and cover the top or at least flush with the top?[/QUOTE]

I was wondering this as well. Or is there even a gap??? I really hope the final hardware doesn't have a gap.
    03-19-09 08:58 PM
    shameless reply for subscription purposes
    04-02-09 03:53 PM
100 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD