hello guys, i currently have the niagara and i have the 4.7.1.10 software and it sux soo much... the phone restarts every like 10 mins and i am in desperate need of the latest software if anyone can provide it for me that would be great!!! thanks alot!!!
    03-15-09 09:42 AM
    There have been no OS leaks yet AFAIK.

Where did you get you Niagara? Would you be willing to take some pics for us and show it off?
    03-15-09 09:52 AM
    i have my source lol i cant realy say who got it for me but i can for sure post some pics!
    03-15-09 09:54 AM
    video!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!
    03-15-09 10:02 AM
    here are some pics guys, i will upload a video as soon as i get a hold of a stable software on it!!! for now, please help me get the software!!!!!!
    03-15-09 10:08 AM
    Yes contrary to the ebay'ers post about the device being pretty good with the build it had, was wrong. The latest builds are now updated with Niagara software releases.
    03-15-09 10:26 AM
    here are some pics guys, i will upload a video as soon as i get a hold of a stable software on it!!! for now, please help me get the software!!!!!!
    Thanks for the pics! We are all really looking forward to the first ever Niagara on-video appearance!
    03-15-09 10:55 AM
    Yes contrary to the ebay'ers post about the device being pretty good with the build it had, was wrong. The latest builds are now updated with Niagara software releases.
    WoW I thought buying the Storm in Nov. was a risk. Buying the Niagara in March is a leap of faith. I hope sasila gets an OS to go with his phone soon.
    03-15-09 10:56 AM
    WoW I thought buying the Storm in Nov. was a risk. Buying the Niagara in March is a leap of faith. I hope sasila gets an OS to go with his phone soon.
    Well he has one, it's just not that great. As with all unreleased software, some will more than likely make it's way online sooner than later.
    03-15-09 10:57 AM
    the phone keeps restarting every like 5 min... and the camera does not even work because i believe it is not supported with the .10 release and .10 is really really early! as well, the phone is very slow in terms of scrolling through apps and such
    03-15-09 11:00 AM
    Well he has one, it's just not that great. As with all unreleased software, some will more than likely make it's way online sooner than later.
    Smile They always do.
    03-15-09 11:06 AM
    the phone keeps restarting every like 5 min... and the camera does not even work because i believe it is not supported with the .10 release and .10 is really really early! as well, the phone is very slow in terms of scrolling through apps and such
    Most roll out OS are in the .1XX. The Storm at .65 had its problems, and I can only guess how many issues would come along with a .10 OS.
    03-15-09 11:09 AM
    Why did you get it so early though? Unless you have a great source I'm sure you had to pay a pretty penny for it. I can understand say a site like CB buying it for news purposes but not the average joe. Congrats on the 9630 though

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-15-09 11:17 AM
    OMG! Make a video!
    03-15-09 11:32 AM
    Even if you can't get the software running smoothly, could you possibly just make a short video showing the device at various angles? Thanks for the effort!
    03-15-09 11:39 AM
    This statement here has me worried : )

I know it is still early but I have lost a little faith in VZW/RIM since the release of the Storm

Do keep us posted.

Hopefully they get these issues fixed before release.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-15-09 12:30 PM
    The one question you can answer for us that will put most of us at ease is:

Does it have WiFi?!?!?!?!

Also I noticed that the charging port is on the right of the phone? Has that been the case with all BB's? It's a stupid question, I know, but the Storm is my first.
    03-15-09 12:46 PM
    no the phone does not have wifi
    03-15-09 12:50 PM
    Sasila. How did you get this?!!? And are you going to take a little video of it Please!
    03-15-09 12:51 PM
    Thanks for the quick reply. How does the phone feel in your hand? Is it sturdy like it has some weight to it or does it feel light and cheap?
    03-15-09 12:54 PM
    wow, when i saw the first post i was thinking this is fake. but, after the pictures i was defiantly wrong. your one lucky person to get the phone so early, and do you know if the GPS is unlocked like it is one the storm?
    03-15-09 12:59 PM
    I'm assuming the GPS will be unlocked. After the Storm had unlocked GPS, didn't Verizon go back and unlock GPS for the Curve and Pearl?
    03-15-09 01:05 PM
    Thank you for taking some time to post pictures for us. One thing I don't seem to like is the keyboard. By the looks of the pictures, it appears the keyboard resembles a Pearl (flat keys). Can you confirm this? I was hoping to see a keyboard like the Curve with raised buttons. It may be the angle of the shot but this would be helpful if the types of buttons can be confirmed.
    03-15-09 01:18 PM
    hello guys, i currently have the niagara and i have the 4.7.1.10 software and it sux soo much... the phone restarts every like 10 mins and i am in desperate need of the latest software if anyone can provide it for me that would be great!!! thanks alot!!!
    I would not have bought the Niagara right now. I hope it works out for you eventually.
    03-15-09 01:22 PM
    Dude, is it MINI usb or MICRO? I read that there was no wifi...bummer. Any other specs? Like camera resolution...screen resolution?
    03-15-09 01:26 PM
100 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD