Looks awesome!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-18-09 03:14 PM
    very sleek design..is it just me though, or does the trackball look a little low? oh well..still plan on getting it
    03-19-09 11:13 AM
    Exactly... Even if they introduce LTE in 2010, they are still contractually obligated to support all the old CDMA phones they sold. So unless Verizon wants to offer people a free upgrade to an LTE phone (which would probably be cheaper than maintaining all the old CDMA towers) those old phones will be supported, at a minimum, for the duration of the contract.
    I thought someone mentioned that Verizon will use LTE for the data and retain CDMA for the voice?

Is that not true?

If LTE will handle voice and data, will you be able to do simultaneous data and voice with LTE? (that is what sucks about CDMA)
    03-19-09 12:37 PM
    *drools* it's sooo seksi... It needs to come out soon!

03-19-09 01:35 PM
    looks like a suped up curve, nice but i'll keep my storm !!!
    03-19-09 11:32 PM
    looks cool always liked having a full keyboard...didn't like Blackberry before cause the screen always seemed grainy. that was just my thing...i will play with it when it comes out. but I really like my Storm and if the GC is a good as people claim I will keep it.
    03-21-09 08:29 AM
    doesnt 4.7 mean touchscreen?
    4.7.0.xxx was made for the Storm first, but that doesn't mean it won't be for other devices. But it was originally made for the Storm.
    03-21-09 10:48 PM
    As a Verizon 8330 user -- I would love to see a comparison picture of the 8330 vs 8630 -- TIA

03-24-09 07:42 AM
    As a Verizon 8330 user -- I would love to see a comparison picture of the 8330 vs 8630 -- TIA

9630 looks better, faster processor, more memory, unlocked gps, world phone, better camera, better screen, and more. There really is NO comparison neccessary.
    03-24-09 08:06 AM

So would I; I'm far more familiar with the Curve than the latest-gen devices. Very curious about the size and screen-proportion difference.
    03-24-09 08:47 AM
    So would I; I'm far more familiar with the Curve than the latest-gen devices. Very curious about the size and screen-proportion difference.
    Use the search function, pretty sure I saw them on here. If not Google is your friend, There are some comparison pics floating around out there...
    03-24-09 09:53 AM
    Ugh. I've had my Storm for 3 months now, and while I *do* like it and find that it keeps getting better, I do so miss the physical keyboard of my Pearl. I checked out a friend's 8900 the other day and fell for it, but alas it's not available on Telus.

And now I see these Niagara pics. It looks delish. But I *JUST* got the Storm in December...I don't know if I'll be able to justify another switch anytime soon.

I suppose this will be a "wait and see".
    03-24-09 09:53 AM
    Use the search function, pretty sure I saw them on here. If not Google is your friend, There are some comparison pics floating around out there...
    I'm pretty sure they're only up next to the 8900, not the 8330. Still, looking....
    03-25-09 08:20 AM
    CX how can you make statements about the browser being better than the Storm's browser without any thorough testing?
    03-27-09 03:27 PM
    CX how can you make statements about the browser being better than the Storm's browser without any thorough testing?
    I am positive CX has done a lot of testing on this phone. And has compared it to the others.
    03-27-09 08:46 PM
    How do you do a lot of testing on a phone when the phone reboots all the time?
    03-28-09 08:37 PM
    How do you do a lot of testing on a phone when the phone reboots all the time?
    Most likely he has a righteous build on his BB. If, he is indeed testing that at the moment.
    03-28-09 08:39 PM
    Most likely he has a righteous build on his BB. If, he is indeed testing that at the moment.
    He probably has a .6x build on his. ;p
    03-28-09 08:42 PM
    He probably has a .6x build on his. ;p
    Ha ha ha. Yeah. Good ol' CX.
    03-28-09 09:11 PM
    Ha ha ha. Yeah. Good ol' CX.
    It's hard enough getting this device... Let alone getting a "good" build.
    03-28-09 09:17 PM
    The 9630 I use has a few problems, but nothing any where close to what you've seen online. I used that build what seems like ages ago.
    03-28-09 09:19 PM
    The 9630 I use has a few problems, but nothing any where close to what you've seen online. I used that build what seems like ages ago.
    Thanks for the update. It all sounds promising.
    03-28-09 09:21 PM
    Ahh! Just pushing that knive in deeper with those posts. Do you think Verizon will rush this device also CX? I think they will.
    03-28-09 09:23 PM
    Ahh! Just pushing that knive in deeper with those posts. Do you think Verizon will rush this device also CX? I think they will.
    I certainly hope not.
    03-28-09 09:29 PM
    Hard to say. With what happened with the Storm, although technically Verizon considers the Storm a success, one would think no they wouldn't. Add that theres no major holiday to get the device out ahead of, and one would think definitely not. Considering what market they're targeting this device towards, I would suspect that they aren't. Everyone I've been in contact with at VZW has been totally interested in making the device the best it can be. It has a different feel than it did with the Storm. Hard to explain unless you're there working with them.
    03-28-09 09:29 PM
380 ... 1011121314 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD