03-15-09 10:29 PM
    That vid been here on CB since this afternoon. The owner is a member of CB
    03-15-09 10:31 PM
    That's on the front page of CB.
    03-15-09 10:31 PM
    I like endgagets title though, lol.
    03-15-09 10:32 PM
    How you miss this on the front of CrackBerry all day???
    03-15-09 10:39 PM
    the phone has a weak os that causes it to constantly reboot so we cant see the features. What a joke, who cares about the outside features of the phone...
    03-15-09 11:37 PM
    the phone has a weak os that causes it to constantly reboot so we cant see the features. What a joke, who cares about the outside features of the phone...
    Wow, incredible. Someone who was able to get their hands on a Niagara and was kind enough to make a video of it for others to see. What does he get? Get's called a joke. I guess nothing is enough for some people and are always demanding more. It's comments like these that make people not want to waste their time and effort when there is new pictures/video/information to be leaked.
    03-15-09 11:46 PM
    Wow, incredible. Someone who was able to get their hands on a Niagara and was kind enough to make a video of it for others to see. What does he get? Get's called a joke. I guess nothing is enough for some people and are always demanding more. It's comments like these that make people not want to waste their time and effort when there is new pictures/video/information to be leaked.
    Agreed, my friend.
    03-15-09 11:57 PM
    03pheonix I don't think you should be allowed on these forums. A lot of people care about looking at the phone even if it doesn't turn on. We will all love it more when he gets a decent OS but please don't call him a joke for giving us more than anyone else.
    03-16-09 12:05 AM
    ^ easy killer its a phone but on the other hand people get banned for sneezing in the wrong direction these days. I know its a little far fetched but maybe this forum can stay more on the mature side of the fence and less like the Storm forum.
    03-16-09 07:48 PM
    ^ easy killer its a phone but on the other hand people get banned for sneezing in the wrong direction these days. I know its a little far fetched but maybe this forum can stay more on the mature side of the fence and less like the Storm forum.
    I hope so as well.
    03-16-09 08:21 PM
    kinda wondering what the features are on this phone! it just looks like the 8900.
    03-16-09 08:27 PM
    kinda wondering what the features are on this phone! it just looks like the 8900.
    Yeah, indeed it does. The owner of the Niagara was not able to show anything really because of that buggy OS that was on there.
    03-16-09 08:29 PM
    This video originated at CrackBerry. Please see the CrackBerry main page. Thanks.
    03-16-09 08:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD