I know everyone is talking about the Green Dot Tours and how they are supposedly a better build and better trackball but I was wondering what about the brand new Tours?

If I went to a local store or ordered a new Tour from Verizon online would I get a new build with the "fixed problems"? or would they have the original stock?

Im just wondering
    09-11-09 12:17 PM
    I know everyone is talking about the Green Dot Tours and how they are supposedly a better build and better trackball but I was wondering what about the brand new Tours?

If I went to a local store or ordered a new Tour from Verizon online would I get a new build with the "fixed problems"? or would they have the original stock?

Im just wondering
    Ordering online, you will most likely get a phone that was built a week or so ago based on the manf. date on the box for right now as it seems thats the trend so far. That will become a larger gap as the phone ages and less people buy it. The store is a crap-shoot based on how much business it receives and how many tours it has sold. If they have not sold out old stock, you will be buying what they have.
    09-11-09 02:03 PM
    Ordering online, you will most likely get a phone that was built a week or so ago based on the manf. date on the box for right now as it seems thats the trend so far. That will become a larger gap as the phone ages and less people buy it. The store is a crap-shoot based on how much business it receives and how many tours it has sold. If they have not sold out old stock, you will be buying what they have.

I agree....
    09-11-09 02:14 PM
    I think this question would be better suited in this thread http://forums.crackberry.com/f141/to...ehouse-312947/
    09-11-09 02:19 PM
    thanks ! i appreciate it
    09-11-09 02:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD