Hi Everyone,
    This is my first bb and I'm still getting used to it. I have a bunch of picts (jpg files) on a 2 gb media card. I've sorted them into 3 folders using roxio. When I scroll through a folder, (looking at the photos in the full screen shot mode on my tour), after a couple, the bb just hangs up and is stuck on the same photo for several minutes. Is this a memory/buffer sort of thing (sorry, I'm not up on all the lingo yet)--i.e., the picts are loading into memory, it is just a hiccup in the software? I had the same picts on a palm prior to this, and never had a hang up like that, it 's the same size media card, and the same number of picts, card is far from full. Does any one know how to avoid the lag if possible? Also, does anyone know of any apps for organizing, cropping and saving views directly on bb? For example, I know that you can zoom in on a pict, but is there any way to 'instruct' the bb to keep that zoom level for the next viewing?

Thanks in advance!
    08-12-09 06:40 PM
    How large are your jpg files?
    08-12-09 11:51 PM
    It may also be that the .dat file needs to be deleted. I noticed this issue when I delete/replace pics on my card using Roxio (hence, why I don't use that lousy program anymore). There is a "thumbs.dat" file that you should delete each time you change the pictures in the card.
    08-13-09 08:20 AM
    What program do you use now jetaddict? I do see those .dat files, didn't know what they were...

Thanks.
    08-13-09 03:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD