Can anyone help me remove Slacker Radio? I've tried using BB desktop and going through advanced options yet I can't seem to get it right.
    08-25-09 09:20 PM
    They are being pushed to your phone... Since it's only a shortcut, it's not really taking up much memory. I would recommend "hiding" the icon. Do you know how to do that?
    08-25-09 09:23 PM
    Did you even install it to begin with? Because the icon is pushed by Verizon. The only way to get rid of the icon is to hide it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Since its been pushed by VZW, I don't think it can be deleted. Just move it to a folder and forget about it

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    To hide, scroll to the icon, press the Blackberry button and select hide. I do that with tons of my icons.
    08-25-09 09:24 PM
    Thanks everyone. You are all right, I never installed it but I wanted to free up any memory that I could but I'll trust you all who think it's not making much of a difference.
    08-25-09 09:26 PM
    Thanks everyone. You are all right, I never installed it but I wanted to free up any memory that I could but I'll trust you all who think it's not making much of a difference.

this go's for any application icon that is simply a an icon.. to test if its just a icon you can click on it if it loads a webpage to go download it then you know its just a icon and cant be deleted.. just hide it.. and your good to go

it may take up 1kb or less so its not a big deal
    08-25-09 11:15 PM
    Can anyone help me remove Slacker Radio? I've tried using BB desktop and going through advanced options yet I can't seem to get it right.
    Hi berrymike, I'm not trying to pick on you, honest!

A better title for this one could have been something like "Help removing Slacker Radio please" or "NewB needs help removing Slacker" etc... you get the drift I'm sure.

Sorry to sound like a **** here, but It's starting to get a little frustrating with how busy this Forum is getting. Especially when on your wapforums and can't see a preview too!
    08-26-09 12:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD