hi-
    thanks everyone for being here and sharing knowledge. this is my first bb and i really want to become an expert with it. im reading alot and will continue to do so. my FIRST question is now that i've gone and downloaded google maps, should i delete the other maps that came standard? CAN i do so? I want to keep my memory for things i actually use.. also what else should i automatically throw out? i dont use myspace, flickr, should i toss them?

thanks
    Last edited by love4steel; 10-03-09 at 07:50 AM.
    10-03-09 07:44 AM
    No just leave em. Hide em if u want. I know that google maps doesn't always give the best dir. Sometimes it loses itself. Go figure. A lot of the stuff gets pushed to your cell and hiding it is best option. I just get my weather updates from the Where dl. It works fine for me and plus added extras.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-03-09 07:50 AM
    Hey what's up, for weather I use berryweather it cost like 10 bucks but its real good, now for the ? map your better off deleting it if your gonna use google maps honestly anything you delete you can always get back so no worries..... Welcome to the ? world!

10-03-09 07:52 AM
    Congrats on your 1st BB and welcome to Crackberry...

Here's a link to free OTA apps you can download from your BB browser

http://m.crackberry.com/otaapps.html
    10-03-09 07:54 AM
    Hey what's up, for weather I use berryweather it cost like 10 bucks but its real good, now for the ? map your better off deleting it if your gonna use google maps honestly anything you delete you can always get back so no worries..... Welcome to the ? world!

He is right, delete what you don't want. You can easily reinstall if you need to later.

Welcome to BB! You'll become addicted real soon! Enjoy!
    10-03-09 09:21 AM
    hi-
    thanks everyone for being here and sharing knowledge. this is my first bb and i really want to become an expert with it. im reading alot and will continue to do so. my FIRST question is now that i've gone and downloaded google maps, should i delete the other maps that came standard? CAN i do so? I want to keep my memory for things i actually use.. also what else should i automatically throw out? i dont use myspace, flickr, should i toss them?

thanks
    THe icons for myspace and flicker and such are just links to the downloads for those programs. They're taking up very little space.
    10-03-09 09:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD