Ok soo I just got the tour yesterday and this phone is rawkin! I was with tmobile and had a pearl then a curve then a storm and then an 8900. After my boxer destroyed my 8900 I got something in the mail from verizon and saw it as an omen. Tmo was horrible in my area. I never got any service and was dropping calls all the time. So I switched over. Got the tour for free and the storm for free for my husband and I'm so glad I made the switch. Well that's my blackberry story

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-30-09 07:09 PM
    Ok soo I just got the tour yesterday and this phone is rawkin! I was with tmobile and had a pearl then a curve then a storm and then an 8900. After my boxer destroyed my 8900 I got something in the mail from verizon and saw it as an omen. Tmo was horrible in my area. I never got any service and was dropping calls all the time. So I switched over. Got the tour for free and the storm for free for my husband and I'm so glad I made the switch. Well that's my blackberry story

Congrats...i know youll like the Tour a little if not alot more than the 8900...its a lil fasta' aint it...
    10-30-09 07:30 PM
    Liking the Tour better than my Bold, except for a few things. I like the Bold's wideness better since my hands are fairly large. I wish the Tour had the Bold cpu and wifi.

Other than that, the battery door is way better, camera is better, and the app memory is better. All definite pluses.
    10-30-09 07:31 PM
    I really haven't found anything that I don't like about it I think it blows the 8900 out of the water! I did like the wifi on the 8900 but now that I'm on verizon I don't need it I get awesome coverage. I think the only thing I would change is where the charger plugs in. It gets in my way sometimes but its minor. I do need a case though. I'm still debating on which one to get. Suggestions? One more thing I love, its rock solid! The keyboard is nice and stable, it doesn't wiggle like my old curve and it doesn't creak and the battery door is tight...and and and. I could go on and on.

10-30-09 07:46 PM
    One other thing is I don't understand the headphone port on the right side...

Any l-shaped connector (which is extremely common) gets in the way of the volume controls, meaning you have to rotate the connector upwards. Makes no sense...

It works much, much better on the left side.
    10-30-09 07:47 PM
    One other thing is I don't understand the headphone port on the right side...

Any l-shaped connector (which is extremely common) gets in the way of the volume controls, meaning you have to rotate the connector upwards. Makes no sense...

It works much, much better on the left side.
    finally someone who agrees with me!

ughh it should always be on the left...that was the only good with the new 8520 curve
    10-30-09 07:54 PM
    Bold also had it on the left. It's so much worse on the right. I don't understand the design decision...
    10-30-09 07:59 PM
    I think the only thing I would change is where the charger plugs in. It gets in my way sometimes but its minor.
    lol>>>havent heard that complaint in a while...but yah...its still running...you get used to it...i did...
    10-30-09 08:01 PM
    Oh I haven't even listened to the head phones yet but I can see what you mean.

10-30-09 08:16 PM
    Get the Otter Box Commuter for a case. You wont be disappointed.
    10-30-09 09:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD