Ladies and Gentleman!

I am now a proud owner of a Verizon Tour! I have had the 8130, 8330, 8530 before this, and I love the form factor for this the most by far. I mean, all the os's are pretty much the same to me. So that never has been an issue when getting a new phone. I just want to make sure I like how it feels, and I love this.

Now if you would all be so kind as to let me in on all the Tour secrets, best apps, and all that stuff.....i would be set. I will deff be going through the forum myself, but it helps to hear from yall.

Thanks

Chase
    02-16-11 09:24 PM
    Congratulations on the new hardware! I don't have any secrets to share, but there are some apps I find really useful-BerryBuzz, BerryWeather, Poynt, Vlingo, CardStar and Pageonce. Also, because I don't have a texting plan, I use Google Voice which allows me to text w/o additional cost. Enjoy your new Tour.
    02-16-11 10:01 PM
    make sure ur os is the latest!
    02-17-11 04:11 AM
    berrysmith-
    Do you like the cardstar app? Ive thought about trying it before

rafishinoda-
    That was the first thing I checked when I got it lol.
    02-17-11 06:23 PM
    I travel fairly often, and Cardstar is a convenient way for me to keep track of all those loyalty and membership cards that, in the past, clogged my wallet, hung from my key chain or sat in the kitchen junk drawer. I never seemed to have, or be able to find, the one I needed. When it comes to organization, I'll take any help I can get!
    02-17-11 07:10 PM
    Just got mine in the mail yesterday. Replacing my 8530. Yes I gave up wifi but I love the form factor of the tour. Plus you can get a refurb without a contract extent ion from sprint for 79 bucks how do you beat that..

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-19-11 08:57 AM
    saylor01 that's exactly what I did.....form factor over wifi :/

02-19-11 09:05 AM
    The Tour is a very solid device. Good choice. If u use Twitter UberSocial would b ur best option.

02-27-11 10:45 PM
    Worst phone I've ever owned. I'm on my 6th one and this will be my last bb. Having no wifi and trackpad really sucks. I fell for the vzw rep telling me this new phone is the best bb out on the market. Its been 2 years of pure **** and can't wait for the thunderbolt.

03-01-11 02:09 AM
    Welcome. The Tour IMO is the best blackberry! Awesome form factor, keyboard and a snappy OS. The only apps you need is quicklaunch, berryweather and beBuzz. These will make your phone even more fun and useful. I've had my for a little over 2 yrs and still going strong. I love it so much!

03-01-11 08:51 AM
    The Tour is a very solid device. Good choice. If u use Twitter UberSocial would b ur best option.

I prefer seesmic myself. But maybe that's just because i use it on my mac also.
    03-04-11 04:50 PM
    To the Op welcome to the Tour. It is a pretty solid device with the only weak spot possibly being the trackball. Other then that I'm happy with mine.
    03-04-11 04:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD