Strange text message lag.. Been running the .419 leak since it's been out and haven't run into this problem until today. But when I receive a new text message - seems like only from one specific contact - when I click the message to open, there is a lag and unless I press the back button and then reopen it, I can't actually view the message. Any ideas? I've done a battery pull and still having the same problem
    01-21-10 09:47 AM
    yep.. having the same issue running .419 since day 1 however I noticed this bug right away and I already made a thread about this sms bug on the OS/Hybrid forum.

when I'm not able to view a text message, I have to do a battery pull and then I'm able to view the message until the message freezes up again...

its a bug in .419 another reason why Verizon nor sprint will never release .419 as official
    01-21-10 10:29 AM
    do you get this issue with all text messages? because i haven't had this issue with other text messaging I've done since running .419. Like I said, it is only with one particular contact. weird...
    01-21-10 11:14 AM
    do you get this issue with all text messages? because i haven't had this issue with other text messaging I've done since running .419. Like I said, it is only with one particular contact. weird...

not all messages, but lets say out of every 20 messages I get, 1 message will freeze and no longer let me click to view the message to read it.
    01-21-10 11:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD