When i connect my phone to DM i got this message pop up. i though my phone is up to date. Do you guys got the same message recently? is it the new software update?

please check the attachment.

Thanks
    08-16-09 11:51 PM
    When i connect my phone to DM i got this message pop up. i though my phone is up to date. Do you guys got the same message recently? is it the new software update?

please check the attachment.

Thanks

install it and report back
    08-16-09 11:53 PM
    No update for me...
    08-17-09 12:28 AM
    I had the same thing happen, with VZW tech support on the phone. They recommended letting it update. Their comment is that the update is being determined to be required by RIM and they must know what my phone needs. Right!!! I let it update and haven't had an issue again.

I have had issues with the coexistence of DM and VZAccess Manager though. I found that I have had to install VZAccess Manager first, followed by DM.
    08-17-09 12:35 AM
    It keeps saying that its updating pretty much the same things eveytime I hook it up and wait for the lag re-boot and seems nothing has changed. I will wait for the word on the Official OS update.
    08-17-09 01:40 AM
    Back it up first and update it, if anything goes wrong you could always restore it
    08-17-09 01:42 AM
    whatever you do make sure you only stick to the software and OS your provider recommends!
    08-17-09 02:16 AM
    whatever you do make sure you only stick to the software and OS your provider recommends!
    Says who?

(10char)
    08-28-09 01:34 PM
    Those are core enhancements to the OS some tours already have them some don't. It is not a new OS.
    08-28-09 01:36 PM
    Those are core enhancements to the OS some tours already have them some don't. It is not a new OS.
    What do you mean by core enhancements?
    08-28-09 02:01 PM
    I would make the analogy of MS Service Packs....
    08-28-09 02:10 PM
    Yeah I pretty much get the same thing as well. Everytime I plug my phone in to dm it gives me a bunch of 4.7 core stuff, and when I download it, it tells me my phone is already up to date, its not really a problem just kind of annoying. It happens every time and every time I try to download it. Hasn't effected my phone in anyway though so I'm not worried.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-28-09 02:10 PM
    Yeah I pretty much get the same thing as well. Everytime I plug my phone in to dm it gives me a bunch of 4.7 core stuff, and when I download it, it tells me my phone is already up to date, its not really a problem just kind of annoying. It happens every time and every time I try to download it. Hasn't effected my phone in anyway though so I'm not worried.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Same here. I used to have the same thing happen on my storm too. I would have .151 on it, and I would get that update dialogue, but then it would say it would downgrade, and there is no way to remove the update.
    08-28-09 02:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD