So today i exhanged my tour for the 4th time trackball issues and a problem i noticed with them all that was never covered on the forums.(correct me if im wrong) but i noticed all the tours ive had when you press near the camera area with your shoulder or finger during a call they cut out and everyone says i seem far away. I noticed this when i was driving with my first tour i put it on my shoulder n it would short curcit. I brought this up to my blackberry rep (i work for best buy) and he told me he never heard of this and is thankful for the feed back. Its not a big problem since u have to press on it hard in most cases to get this problem but i tought id return it for another tour and i did so forth n so forth. Now on the Fourth one still doing it ill just live with it and i BBM my bb rep and he aggress they all do it.. HMMM WEIRD IF U ASK ME try it out make a call to someone and push near the top on the back of the phone and if it cuts out dont bother replacing it they all do it. SOme needs more preasure then others. But finnaly im on a tour that the only problem is that so im happy trackball fine backdoor idc about in first place and it works fine besides that. What do u guys have for feed back with that issue and sorry if this is the same as the muffled voice thread but i dont think so.. Take care
    08-03-09 12:27 PM
    I tend to not try putting force on any part of the phone. The included headset or a bluetooth headset would resolve your issue.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-03-09 12:53 PM
    no i understand what u mean im just sayiong i put it against my shoulder while i was driving not to hard on the first phone i had and it just cut out. No other bb does this or lg phone ive ever owned so its something a tour does
    08-03-09 01:03 PM
    So today i exhanged my tour for the 4th time trackball issues...
    So.....you don't know how to simply clean your trackball?
    08-03-09 01:12 PM
    well it wasnt just trackball issues speaker phone would cut out etc but the trackball issue is the last tour i had n no there was no way to fix it it was a defective product the vzw teach opened it up and noticed theres noting he can do it will contuine to stick and move around by its self
    08-03-09 01:34 PM
    Maybe it's because something's covering the receiver? It is on the bottom of the phone and if the phone is on your shoulder and your shirt or something just happens to be against it...
    08-03-09 02:13 PM
    no nothing is covering it becasue i tried it by just pushing against it with my finger and thumb so for sure this is a problem with the tour just saying what ive found
    08-04-09 08:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD