Cool story bro

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-08-10 05:42 PM
    Thanks Jer*
    01-08-10 05:43 PM
    What carrier?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-08-10 05:44 PM
    yea i need to see some proof behind this one.
    01-08-10 05:45 PM
    Another spoof huh how about putting together full evidence such as pictures etc. before providing the crackberry community with BS dude
    01-08-10 05:47 PM
    You literally could have no given us any less details...
    01-08-10 05:48 PM
    Right!!!! "Hey guys I got a new OS im about to dl it...LATA!!"

I mean come on!! This looks like a waste of a thread!!! please delete!!!

Another spoof huh how about putting together full evidence such as pictures etc. before providing the crackberry community with BS dude
    01-08-10 05:49 PM
    If there are no futher details pertaining to this thread we are all just wasting our time......
    01-08-10 05:53 PM
    Hoopzkid: Hey you guys I have the NEW STORM 3 I love it you guys will love it too
    CrackBerry Community: Eeehhh where are the pics
    HoopzKid: I'll post them later when I have time
    CrackBerry Community: Later post now I wanna see too I need some type of evidence
    Hoopzkid: No response

That's my point LOL hahahaha
    01-08-10 05:55 PM
    Go back and read the title. New OS out, and it is NOT 5.0. He/she is complaining that 5.0 is not out, not that there is a new OS out, and you all can't have it.
    01-08-10 05:55 PM
    Go back and read the title. New OS out, and it is NOT 5.0. He/she is complaining that 5.0 is not out, not that there is a new OS out, and you all can't have it.
    Ehhh yeah I'm fully aware of the title
    01-08-10 05:57 PM
    LMAO i have the new OS 6.0!!!!! It is so freakin fast!!!!

Hoopzkid: Hey you guys I have the NEW STORM 3 I love it you guys will love it too
    CrackBerry Community: Eeehhh where are the pics
    HoopzKid: I'll post them later when I have time
    CrackBerry Community: Later post now I wanna see too I need some type of evidence
    Hoopzkid: No response

That's my point LOL hahahaha
    I know there is a patch to the platform bc i downloaded it yesterday. There is another thread talking about it and how they received an email.
    oooo ok, that makes sense!!!

Thanks!!!

01-08-10 05:58 PM
    And why would I want it if it's not 5.0?
    01-08-10 06:00 PM
    is the (313) still the latest or is there another,err uhh,im speakin of da 8350i,wich is almost a powersource peice
    01-08-10 06:06 PM
    like i said,im fairly new,so bring me up to speed, i was a newbie,now ima user,the next level is abuser im guessin,and so on i suppose,what is next.and if i keep abusing my blueberry do i become a master like pain fluid? im not being sarcastic,i really want to know.i use this phone so much,it never stops ringin,i also have a company and i have 12 of these blueberrys that are activly on my account,so am i a guru bluberry master sin say?for real dow,how long before i step up to master of greyskull?
    01-08-10 06:13 PM
    like i said,im fairly new,so bring me up to speed, i was a newbie,now ima user,the next level is abuser im guessin,and so on i suppose,what is next.and if i keep abusing my blueberry do i become a master like pain fluid? im not being sarcastic,i really want to know.i use this phone so much,it never stops ringin,i also have a company and i have 12 of these blueberrys that are activly on my account,so am i a guru bluberry master sin say?for real dow,how long before i step up to master of greyskull?
    Just keep posting and contributing - you will get there
    01-08-10 06:20 PM
    anything that is not 5.0.xxx is completely useless to even talk about
    01-08-10 06:31 PM
    01-08-10 06:38 PM
    you people are ridiculous. so what if jeepzilla didnt reply within a second. not everyone has a chance to check threads and reply a million times a day. theres no need to flame the guy/girl. and if it was that big of a deal research and look for it. its .61 sooo there is in update get your panties out of your asses
    01-08-10 07:04 PM
    you people are ridiculous. so what if jeepzilla didnt reply within a second. not everyone has a chance to check threads and reply a million times a day. theres no need to flame the guy/girl. and if it was that big of a deal research and look for it. its .61 sooo there is in update get your panties out of your asses
    Thank you I was just trying to help. But i guess there are a lot
    of Jack offs on the site.
    01-08-10 07:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD