Hey everyone. New to CB and, actually, BB's as a whole!

I just came to work for a small company and my boss threw me his old BB. I've gone through the process of completely resetting the phone (Options-> Security Options -> General Settings -> Menu Key (BlackBerry Icon) -> Wipe Handheld) but, unfortunately, I'm still getting his emails.

Did I miss something obvious? I want to make sure I'm not seeing anything I shouldn't be!

Thank you!
    07-09-10 09:50 AM
    when you do a secure delete make sure you check off email in the options of the wipe. so it will be options->security options->security wipe->then check everything and click wipe
    07-09-10 10:11 AM
    You need to set that pin to you. I think the carrier is supposed to do that for you.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-10-10 08:29 AM
    Thank you both, I appreciate it! It looks like I'll need to call Sprint and get the PIN switched over to me. I've wiped it a good 4 times, selecting all options, and it still starts pulling down his email.

I'll give them a call today!
    07-12-10 09:50 AM
    he can also go on the BIS website and stop the emails from being sent to that phone/device pin. Or you can call sprint and they can do it for you
    07-12-10 10:14 AM
    You can also delete the Service Books on the device itself.

Options > Advanced > Options > Service Book > highlight the [CMIME] and [CICAL] entries for each email address, press Menu and select Delete.
    07-12-10 04:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD