Sorry if this has been posted before, but after upgrading to .61 i just noticed this. I just got a missed call from somebody, and after clicking "View" on the missed call pop-up menu, it took me to a whole new 'inbox' that has all my recent missed calls categorized by date. Anybody else?
    11-30-09 07:26 PM
    Go to Options > Phone options > Call Logging > then set it to "None"

That should solve your problem.
    11-30-09 07:40 PM

I dont think he is considering this an issue, more like something he just noticed.

Seven1fo, i have this too on .57 when i click on view, a missed call folder with missed calls sorted out by date. I just dont remember if it was the same on .40

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by GG1; 11-30-09 at 07:56 PM.
    11-30-09 07:48 PM
    Yeah its not really a problem. But back on .47 or whatever the default one was, this never was enabled I guess. Just though it was a new feature. I actually like the call logging too.

11-30-09 07:52 PM

OK...I searched and found this. This is exactly what I want to do. I have .61 and do not have the "Phone Options" under my general options. I looked everywhere for it and can not find it.

I would love to find a way to disable the missed call log.
    12-03-09 09:08 PM
    From your homescreen, press your Send Key (which will bring up your call history), then BB Key>Options>Call Logging>None.
    12-03-09 09:21 PM
    I too would like to disable the missed called log. I tried the above steps of seting the call log to none but it still appears after every missed call. Anyone?
    12-08-09 07:23 PM
    I too would like to disable the missed called log. I tried the above steps of seting the call log to none but it still appears after every missed call. Anyone?
    Just answer all your calls =P

12-08-09 07:25 PM
    I have Call Logging set to "none". Always have... And I am still getting the Missed Call log. It doesn't show up in Messages, but is its own separate entity.

12-08-09 10:34 PM
    Alright i have been wondering this ever since i first got my blackberry. How do you get back to that missed call screen? When i have a missed call i click view and it brings you to that screen of ONLY your missed calls. I can not figure out how to get back to that. When i click the send key it brings up a list of all calls. How do you bring up that screen of only missed calls like it does when you choose view on the home screen alert when you have a missed call?

Edit: Posted this before i read the thread had opened in another tab...

Well i just found this in another post: go to the message folder>>BBkey>>view folder>>missed call

This is what i was looking for but seems way to complicatred just to see missed calls. On my old voyager it was as simple as going to recent calls>missed calls. Anyone know of a simpler way to do it?
    Last edited by kyky489; 12-11-09 at 04:18 PM.
    12-11-09 04:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD