So far, my Tour had been great, no issues whatsoever.
    All of a sudden this morning, it wouldnt return from its "screen off" state unless i press and hold the "end" button. (not sure if its actually standby or not, i just leave it alone for 30 seconds or so and it goes off). Previously, i would just have to press any button, like the space button for instance. After a battery pull, now i can press the space button and the screen will come on, but now i have to hold it a little.
    Also, when trying to use the ALT key, it will no longer work if i hold the ALT key while typing. I have to hit the ALT key, hit the other key, hit the ALT key, hit the other key, etc.
    This did not fix itself after a battery pull.

Any ideas? Should I take it into VZW since it is within my 30 days?
    07-26-09 12:54 PM
    i would return the phone since it is still under warrenty. its a lot easier to get the new phone one up and running then having to contantly deal with phone issues
    07-26-09 12:59 PM
    i would return the phone since it is still under warrenty. its a lot easier to get the new phone one up and running then having to contantly deal with phone issues
    i agree. might as well at least try to take it back.
    07-26-09 01:10 PM
    getting a replacement is easy, no need to deal with a a faulty phone.
    07-26-09 01:14 PM
    getting a replacement is easy, no need to deal with a a faulty phone.
    Well I guess my question is, is it a faulty phone? Or some kind of settings that might have gotten changed?
    07-26-09 01:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD