Figured that title would get some people to come in ready to say USE THE SEARCH!! Lol

Anyways I've been snooping for past three weeks on here, love the phone however had issue with trackball so just got my replacemnt today. Well, the battery door was loose on my old one as well so I was really hoping that the new one would be fixed... Its not so I decided huh let's flip the old battery door on new phone. It works!! Battery door fits snuggly, very odd but I'm not complaining

So my suggestion if u have loose door and get a replacemnt flip flop doors might work for you! Figured I should have something useful to say before posting. Hope this helps someone!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-16-09 04:40 PM
    this is good info. Might have been better suited in one of the many battery door threads already started, but still good info. Get ready for the flame throwers though
    09-16-09 04:43 PM
    ahh didn't even think of that in my haste to spread the good news.

Mods can lock if they like. If not gimme a second to grab flame retardent suit!

09-16-09 05:54 PM
    Locked ! Of course i kid.
    I ordered a rubberized door from cnn.cn (if i ever get it) and hope it is a tight fit.

09-16-09 07:52 PM
    Yeah I've had my Tour for 2 weeks now, never really had a problem with my battery door (or trackball...don't know what all the fuss is about). But just very recently my battery door is really really lose. its very annoying. Ive been looking on Ebay for Verizon battery doors (i like the rubbery ones better) and I'm prolly gonna order one of those.
    Unless someone knows where i can find one for less than $12?
    09-17-09 12:46 AM
    Good info, i've tried a few battery covers from my friends tours, and a 4 out of 6 of them are loose. 3 from verizon and 1 sprint, the two that arent loose are verizon, and all were bought within the first 2 weeks of the phone being released
    09-17-09 01:04 AM
    I just ordered one that fits tight and snugged from geek accessory for 13 bucks using a coupon I found online. Got it in two days with free shipping. I purchased 2 from ebay and they were very loose fitting
    09-17-09 06:26 AM
    I saw a previous post the recommended putting tape behind the battery door. I did this and havent had a loose battery door since.
    09-17-09 01:33 PM
    I used the double sided 3m squares that hold photos its a very small strip and the door doesn't move whatsoever. They were only $2.99
    09-17-09 03:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD