No questions yet just a new guy saying hello.
    My VZN Tour will be here this afternoon and can't wait to get my hands on it.
    First Blackberry coming from Windows based phones for the last 6 years.
    The last three were all Treo Pros nothing but problems for me missing calls constantly. I have been a member for a while not posting just reading and learning all I can. A little searching goes a lone way here it out there if you just take the time to look. Wish me luck and thanks to all of you so far for all the good post to read.
    Tim
    08-13-09 08:48 AM
    Welcome, hope you enjoy your new phone.

Good luck
    08-13-09 08:53 AM
    welcome, good luck, and glad you have done some prep work. you can certainly get beat up around here for posting incorrectly (ahem) and posting a similar post already addressing an issue. enjoy!
    08-13-09 08:58 AM
    Welcome and good luck with the phone it is great. Glad to see people do know how to use the search function on this site
    08-13-09 09:03 AM
    good luck, we all started somewhere
    08-13-09 09:21 AM
    "You come to me on the day of my daughters wedding asking me for protection."

Welcome to the family.
    08-13-09 09:23 AM
    Welcome! Good luck, and hope you love the Tour. I love mine.
    08-13-09 09:50 AM
    Welcome!!

You have a great device on its way and you will love it once you have it.
    08-13-09 10:30 AM
    New guy here, well almost a new guy. Verizon shipped the wrong phone.
    FedEx showed up and I eagerly opened the box only to find a refurbished phone. No battery, Battery cover, Charger, Cable, Manual, Case, nothing but the phone. Got on the phone with customer service and explained I am replacing a Treo Pro not exchanging a broke Tour. They apologized and said to send it back and they will send out the new phone with all the accessories.
    So the waiting continues for a few more days. But thanks to all for the warm welcome.

Tim
    08-13-09 06:38 PM
    Quick update I received the Tour Monday. So far so good, no major issues.
    Battery door is fine track ball works great. The only problem is the LED does not light up when charging. It works fine for everything else. But at least i don't have to look at it while charging at night.
    08-18-09 12:09 PM
    Welcome. People here are awesome and very helpful.
    08-18-09 12:22 PM
    Yes welcome, I was also a dedicated Windows Mobile user until I came across a Blackberry. Now, I am an addict!

YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-18-09 03:09 PM
    Welcome to CrackBerry and congrats on the Tour, you will like it. You came to the right place to learn about your new device...
    08-18-09 03:12 PM
    Quick update I received the Tour Monday. So far so good, no major issues.
    Battery door is fine track ball works great. The only problem is the LED does not light up when charging. It works fine for everything else. But at least i don't have to look at it while charging at night.
    In your clock options you can set what you want it to do when you charge it. It could be set to enter bedside mode which would make the LED light go off as per the options for bedside mode.

Just do some exploring on your new BB and you'll get it all figured out.
    08-18-09 03:15 PM
    Glad to see you got your Tour! If you have any questions, and me to BBM and I'll help you with anything you need.
    08-18-09 03:18 PM
    Welcome to the site hope you enjoy your tour!!!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-18-09 03:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD