I'm going to buy my first blackberry, the tour, tomorrow. I was wondering if someone could give me an intro on what to do with the phone when I get it. Like a few great blackberry programs everyone has, popular setting changes, or just basic things you do when you first get a new blackberry. Things that someone who has never owned or operated a blackberry wouldn't know. I'm coming from an iPhone. Hope this helps a few other new bb users as well. Cheers.
    08-06-09 12:10 AM
    The search function doesn't work very well does it? It must not have brought up the millions of threads exactly like this and and all the ones that already answers your questions. Maybe the site admins should look into fixing the search function.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-06-09 12:25 AM
    Go to the forums section and select the Tour page here on awesome crackberry and read the OFFICIAL BLACKBERRY 9630 FAQ thread. It's the fourth one down from the top of the list. If you have anymore questions do a search in the forums for that question or topic. Enjoy! Welcome to crackberry!!!
    Last edited by cfreese66; 08-06-09 at 01:16 AM.
    08-06-09 01:12 AM
    Welcome to CrackBerry

08-06-09 01:16 AM
    Wow no love for a former iPhone user?

Here's a good place to start:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/blac...e-series-4716/

08-06-09 01:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD