Hey i just switched over from the sprint Q9 to the sprint Tour well so far i love the phone the only problem or concern i have is whenever you try turning it back on. It takes forever to load and im realy disappointed with it. is this normal with blackberry operating systems or what thanks...
    08-30-09 08:33 PM
    there is a difference in turning the phone "off" and doing a full shut down what we call on here a "quick pull"....which involves fulling removing the battery from the device...
    08-30-09 08:34 PM
    Yeah it usually takes at least 5 minutes depending on what it has to do in that reboot time.
    08-30-09 08:36 PM
    wow okay thanks it was just weird to have to sit and wait for the phone to load its kinda crazy my computer loads quicker and its 7 yeas old.
    08-30-09 08:39 PM
    Holy cow, 7 years old! In that case your BB is probably 2 or 3 times more powerful than your pc. . Lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-31-09 08:33 AM
    The only reason you would need to pull the battery is if prompted to do so or if it starts to act up. The newer versions of software are loading up faster, but haven't been released yet.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-31-09 10:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD