Hi All! I have received NO e-mails all day on my Tour.... have resent the service books, etc., and still not receiving any. How do I get the new BIS? How do I get me e-mails sent to my device! This is so frustrating!

Please help me!
    10-04-09 08:02 PM
    The new BIS is here. You will not see much differnce as most of the updates were done on the back end.

As for email, are other data functions working? Did you battery reset? did you login to the BIS and see if the accounts are still validated?
    10-04-09 08:09 PM
    Forgive me if this sounds stupid, but all I have done is resend the service books. I don't know how to login to the BIS and see if the accounts are validated. I can still use my internet and SMS/MMS - no problems. Just not receiving any e-mail messages. Thanks for your help!
    10-04-09 08:13 PM
    Log into e-mail setup on your phone. You need to go wherever you originally set up your e-mail accounts to link to your phone and make sure the accounts are validated.
    10-04-09 08:14 PM
    Hi All! I have received NO e-mails all day on my Tour.... have resent the service books, etc., and still not receiving any. How do I get the new BIS? How do I get me e-mails sent to my device! This is so frustrating!

Please help me!
    Google "Verizon BIS" and their you go. Make sure you bookmark it.
    10-04-09 08:15 PM
    Two ways to do this.

From your phone go into setup icon and then emal settings or,

go to VZW BIS on the computer.

Send service books from there as well. Reg now does not send email books.
    10-04-09 08:17 PM
    thanks for all the feedback! Getting ready to try now... I though the new BIS was supposed to be "pushed" to the phone.....
    10-04-09 08:38 PM
    thanks for all the feedback! Getting ready to try now... I though the new BIS was supposed to be "pushed" to the phone.....
    What?
    10 char
    10-04-09 08:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD