error encountered during xml parse. expecting an element" is error message shown in bold red letters instead of even basic wep pages I am trying to open like yahoo emails, ebay, other web pages. It even deleted one email after redirecting me to that error message when I clicked a yahoo email subject line to open it as well as other pages not email.

This is a huge problem, all more due to this being brand new phone I bought one week ago, and previous bb curve had other issues too.

Anyone know fix for this bb bug? Asap needed as its making even basic webbrowsing and using yahoo or likely other email use very difficult at best. Non functional often!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by oceansea; 11-05-09 at 07:06 PM.
    11-05-09 12:37 PM
    You posted this in the wrong section, this is the tour forums not storm.
    You may have better luck getting it fixed over there but my advice is back up data, wipe completely, reload os.

11-05-09 12:53 PM
    This is for my tour. And its a brand new phone, and I have no computer to back up tp now.

11-05-09 02:03 PM
    You should edit your OP then because it says BB Storm not Tour, probably why nobodys trying to help.

11-05-09 02:05 PM
    Edited. Thanks for noticing and mentioning that.

11-05-09 07:07 PM
    Because as I said in several posts here this is for my tour.
    I mistyped original title and its not letting me edit main title, only sub title.

And you are asking this in the Tour forum why? Try the Storm forum.
    11-06-09 11:23 AM
    All this chatter about typo but no actual help. Hmmm...

11-06-09 11:23 AM
    Speed loading webpages is also inefficiently sslloooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwww!

Takes well over 3 minutes and more to simply complete commands to go to next page from links in webpages, load an email, etc.
    Horribly inefficient, especially given bbs are touted as productivity tools. They waste time as bad aa dial up on a bad day!

11-07-09 09:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD