Hey all

Due for a new phone and I have been very strongly thinking about going to a BB. Played with the Storm and Tour today and although i really want a touch screen, the storm was very finicky. Between teh 2 I have read alot of issues with both but many ppl say the Tour is a better phone. Using it for personal use, email web and hey its a BB.

Any Input on the 2 would be great

thanks
    Brian
    08-22-09 09:43 PM
    Its a toss up. Tons of people are switching from the Storm to the Tour due repeated replacements and issues. But the Tour also has its fair set of issues. Pick the device you like better and work until you get it right.
    08-22-09 09:46 PM
    this would be something that you will have to see what fits ya needs better ....
    if ya like the touch screen go with the storm or wait for the storm 2 if ya like keys go with the tour ......I can say i love mine and i swear by it
    good luck with ya choice and you wont be wronged by a berry
    08-22-09 09:47 PM
    I was leaning towards the tour since i see so many other ppl on hear switching from the storm to the tour, I would like to wait for teh storm 2 but only god knows when that will come out and how much it will be

Wife still isnt all that happy with 200 on a phone to start with

I justified it by telling her wither one of the 2 has a 3.2 MP camera so i can take pics of the baby
    08-22-09 09:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD