ok so im not sure if this has been covered before but I just got a new tour in the mail. My old screen cracked on me so I couldn't archive the apps. I backed up everything from my old tour but I cant seem to get the apps that I have paid for. Does anyone know where I can get my apps again? Do I have to contact customer support?
    01-19-10 11:02 PM
    Use the device switch wizard, it will transfer your apps? Are they paid or free apps? If paid, where did you buy them from
    01-19-10 11:32 PM
    paid apps from app world. so the device switch wizard will transfer them right over? let me go try that out.
    01-19-10 11:38 PM
    Plug your old Tour into the computer along side your new Tour. Then use the Device Switch Wizard. It will transfer both paid and free apps to your new Tour no problem.

If for some strange reason that doesn't work, you can make a back-up file of your old Tour and then restore it to your new Tour.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-19-10 11:50 PM
    If not, when you log into appworld, login into your paypal account and anything you paid for will come back
    01-19-10 11:51 PM
    You can also press and hold alt and then press RST. That will bring any free apps back but logging into paypal will take care of it
    01-19-10 11:52 PM
    thx man that was huge.
    01-20-10 12:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD