I need to send a video but my option is only email.

How do I send it to a wireless phone number as u regular standard phone would?

Thank you

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-10-09 11:25 PM
    How big is the video file??? To check this highlight the video, BB/Menu Key then Properties.

There should be and option to send as MMS unless the file is too large to be sent via MMS.

Seems to be around 1.4MB cap. I have a video that is 1.5MB in size that cannot be sent MMS (No option for it) and one that is 1.1MB that there is an option for it and I sent it successfully the other day.
    10-11-09 12:04 AM
    Ohh wow that's interesting I will try it then

Thanks

10-11-09 07:35 AM
    How big is the video file??? To check this highlight the video, BB/Menu Key then Properties.

There should be and option to send as MMS unless the file is too large to be sent via MMS.

Seems to be around 1.4MB cap. I have a video that is 1.5MB in size that cannot be sent MMS (No option for it) and one that is 1.1MB that there is an option for it and I sent it successfully the other day.
    Ok so I just checked the video and it is 1.4 MB and I still don't get the option for MMS just email.

10-11-09 07:38 AM
    Do you have MMS on your plan?
    10-11-09 07:40 AM

Thank you

you cannot send videos MMS unless ur video camera has the setting set at MMS.... when in video camera, you have to hit the options button under menu and choose MMS mode.. otherwise you cannot send the video mms if its not recorded under MMS mode
    10-11-09 07:54 AM
    Do you have MMS on your plan?
    I do have it I was just browsing my older videos that I had stored on the MEM card I did notice that I was able to send one that was 378.8 KB however, I just recorded a new video last night that I need it to send and I couldn't.
    It was lager

10-11-09 09:01 AM
    you cannot send videos MMS unless ur video camera has the setting set at MMS.... when in video camera, you have to hit the options button under menu and choose MMS mode.. otherwise you cannot send the video mms if its not recorded under MMS mode
    I can try that :/

10-11-09 09:04 AM
    The one I sent that was 1.1MB was recorded under normal mode, all of my videos were recorded under normal mode. Only the largest one will not give me the option to send as MMS. I see the option in the Video menu for MMS, but have never changed it from Normal, so this is not entirely true. The MMS setting makes a smaller file size due to lower resolution.
    10-11-09 10:46 AM

Thank you

Here is a free app which can send video without file size limit or at least no limit for now.

YouCast for Blackberry

With this app, you can send/receive video to/from your blackberry friends instantly. The push activation application based on Wireless SMS or email. It supports parallel, scheduled, segmented upload and download with CRC checksum with efficient network bandwidth utilization.

To download, point your bb browser to m.youcast.net/blackberry.html

Detail product information is at http://www.youcast.net/
    10-19-09 01:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD