Ok, need some help on my wires tour. She previously had 2 yahoo accounts on her phone and her contacts were syncing no problem with Outlook through DM. She hasn't backed yer phone up in a while so just now she went to do it and it said she couldnt sync contacts cause wireless sync enabled. I disabled that, but now she gets a message that her contacts are syncing with gmail and it won't sync with her Outlook. The only significant change i know of was the addition of the gmail account to her phone. I went to options, advanced options and default services and see that the gmail account is listed as the default for her contacts. I can hit the selection but Jo other options are available it seems.She's worried about losing contacts so I'd like to move things around so she can sync back with Outlook. I figure she should be able to recover a contact from one of her backups hut she wants it in Outlook as a failsafe I suppose.

Any help would be great since I haven't has a bb in 3 month and forgot the beat way to approach this. I was just going to remove the account from her phone and them sync and read but I figure any contact she's added since the gmail account won't come with it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-09-11 10:15 PM
    Did you find and answer? I'm having the same problem.
    06-10-11 08:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD