Ok, so I don't kno if I have my settings wrong or what, but sometimes my keyboard will flash on + off without me even touching it. I don't have incoming calls or messages at the time either, it just does it. Well, that's not really a big deal, but at night sometimes ill be surfing the internet or doing whatever on my bb + the keyboard wil just turn off (lights) + the only way 4 me to turn it back on is to reboot my phone- anybody else havin this prob cuz its really p*ssin me off-my eye sight sucks in the dark so I do need the keyboard to b lit up*
    Thanks 4 any help you might be able to offer me--

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-28-09 05:27 PM
    Ok, so I don't kno if I have my settings wrong or what, but sometimes my keyboard will flash on + off without me even touching it. I don't have incoming calls or messages at the time either, it just does it. Well, that's not really a big deal, but at night sometimes ill be surfing the internet or doing whatever on my bb + the keyboard wil just turn off (lights) + the only way 4 me to turn it back on is to reboot my phone- anybody else havin this prob cuz its really p*ssin me off-my eye sight sucks in the dark so I do need the keyboard to b lit up*
    Thanks 4 any help you might be able to offer me--

the LED light on the top right of your Tour is a light sensor which is extreamly sensitive to light. in poor lighting it will go on and off. if it goes off when you need it on, put ur finger on the LED light for a second and it will come right back on for u.
    07-28-09 05:34 PM
    He stated "Flash" that would worry me. Mine operates correctly but flash... I take flash as a fast word
    07-28-09 05:37 PM
    Ok ok I hope so, ima try that next time it does that, I was beginning to think mine was defective, + after 6 storms I'm sick of having to switch phones* thank you

07-28-09 05:38 PM
    I'm a "she" not a he, hence the "queen" lol thank yu tho

07-28-09 05:39 PM
    * Sorry
    07-28-09 05:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD