Hello all, I am very frustrated and would like some assistance. Last night I loaded .591 on my Tour and it seemed fine. Today, my tour bricked itself and basically died on me.

About 5 minutes ago, I got my Tour replaced and it currently has 4.7. Before upgrading, I was running the .230 leak.

The last time I backed up my phone, my phone had the .230 leak. If I back up from this file, will it load .230 again? If it does, should I downgrade back to 4.7 and then upgrade to the new .591? Thanks so much!
    04-01-10 09:12 PM
    UPDATE: Please help! I tried upgrading to the new .591 from .61, but now my Tour is completely stuck on the boot up screen! PLEASE, how can I wipe my Tour and start clean? Thanks!
    04-01-10 10:14 PM
    If you want 230 leak, you need to substitute where it says 591 and obtain it. 419 seems to be the preferred choice these days.

you can get it here https://www.blackberry.com/Downloads...BAFE1BAEB6E01F

http://forums.crackberry.com/f141/ho...6/#post4929013
    Last edited by dave3825us; 04-01-10 at 10:28 PM.
    04-01-10 10:19 PM
    Thanks for your response, however I wish to have the .519 leak. But currently I am at this problem:

I updated my Tour (using my macbook) to .519. During the installation, Reload software error was displayed twice. However, my Tour continued updating. Midway in the process, it seemed as if my Tour froze on the load up screen with the Blackberry logo. After battery pulling, it reloaded, froze, then powered up to .519. Is my os stable? Should I wipe my phone and instal the os again just to be safe? Thanks in advance.
    04-01-10 10:32 PM
    Thanks for your response, however I wish to have the .519 leak. But currently I am at this problem:

I updated my Tour (using my macbook) to .519. During the installation, Reload software error was displayed twice. However, my Tour continued updating. Midway in the process, it seemed as if my Tour froze on the load up screen with the Blackberry logo. After battery pulling, it reloaded, froze, then powered up to .519. Is my os stable? Should I wipe my phone and instal the os again just to be safe? Thanks in advance.
    When ever a 5.0 os is loaded on the phone for the first time, the progress bar will stop and seem to be stuck. This is normal and will go away after the os fully loads that first time. It can take up to 10 minutes for the first boot. If its booting up now, I would say your safe.
    04-01-10 10:36 PM
    Oo alright I see. Well hopefully my Tour won't die on me like the last one earlier today. I appreciate your help GREATLY. I was panicking about trying to get it to work.
    04-01-10 10:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD