I just bought a BB TOUR yesterday unlock and on the top of screen instead of saying t-mobile it says "ACTIVATION REQUIRED" and the phone number that it has is 000 000 3891....I read about the missing browser icon and look in all folders nothing there. sent my service books 3 times nothing my EDGE is in big letters emails work but no BROWSER OR MMS. I hook it up to DM and the browser is check but its not highlighted any ideas
    09-12-09 11:44 AM
    I would call your carrier and make sure the device is active on your account and that you have a data plan
    09-12-09 12:11 PM
    I do have a bb data plan with tmobile but the phone is a sprint
    09-12-09 12:16 PM
    One thing you can try that works with our new Verizon customers is to go to options > advanced options > Host Routing Table > BB Menu Key > Register Now. Then after you get message "Registration Message Sent" Then immediately pull your battery wait 10 seconds and power it back up. IF that doesnt register you then you'll need to call your carrier and have them add you via the Blackberry Relay Admin tool.
    09-12-09 12:24 PM
    09-12-09 12:24 PM
    none of that was helpfull i have tmobile and there doing it for verizon....i tryed pressing the ##111111 and nothing happens
    i didnt the host rout and pull battery nothing
    09-12-09 01:09 PM
    How do I put movies on a Verizon Tour...I'm stumped and getting frustrated... Please help me...
    09-12-09 01:23 PM
    Finally Got My Browser And Mms Working On Tmobile Now All I Need Is To Take Activaiton Required Off So Happy
    09-13-09 11:11 PM
    How do I put movies on a Verizon Tour...I'm stumped and getting frustrated... Please help me...
    Wow, that was random. Convert the movies to .mpeg4, load your sdcard into your computer (or plug your phone into computer with the data cable, enable mass storage support-BBM me if you don't know how-and access the SD Card that way) and stick the converted movie into the x:/BlackBerry/videos folder.
    09-13-09 11:17 PM
    I cant find any posts on how chuybling solved his tour to t-mobile browser issues. I have same issue. Heeeeeeeelp!
    09-14-09 01:44 AM
    FOLLOW THE SAME STEPS FOR GETTING THE BROWSER AND MMS TO WORK FROM THE STORM...AND IT WILL WORK
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f135/ho...m-95xx-106023/
    09-14-09 10:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD