I've had my BB tour 9630 for a year and a half and its starting to slack. Whenever the aux cable or headphones move around in the input, my phone will randomly go to the voice dialing and pause my music. Any one know how to delete the voice dialing from my phone? I tried going to options -> applications but it wasn't there under Add On, Core, or Third Party.
    06-29-11 04:04 PM
    I've had my BB tour 9630 for a year and a half and its starting to slack. Whenever the aux cable or headphones move around in the input, my phone will randomly go to the voice dialing and pause my music. Any one know how to delete the voice dialing from my phone? I tried going to options -> applications but it wasn't there under Add On, Core, or Third Party.
    try this
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f141/de...memory-480097/
    06-29-11 05:17 PM
    You could reload your OS but use shrink-a-os to take out the unnecessary files like languages, sample music/videos and the voice dialing. Some people also have the side convenience keys set to voice dialing so you should change that as well.
    dapnumber9 likes this.
    06-30-11 12:45 AM
    no my side convenience key is set to music, so its just a weird glitch that happens in my input jack. thanks though, the reloading thing worked great.
    07-04-11 05:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD