So i have this Blackberry 9630 from Cellular south and got it too work with T-mobile but the only thing is that the button to unlock at the left hand corner doesnt light up too lock, do i need to set it up?? can somebody help me with this. Also i cant receive picture messages MMS does somebody know how i can set it up and in settings there is a part called Enterprise Activation witch shows in their a blank email space,activation password space, the Pin and Status: part where it says Not Activated can somebody please help me.
    10-20-11 08:39 PM
    1.) the unlock button on the top of the phone doesnt light up

2.) to get picture messages to work, you neet to make sure you have tmobiles APN and TC/IP info in the advanced settings. im sure cellular south's settings are there. also resend your service books.

3.) you dont need the enterprise activation unless you are on a companys BES. if you have your own personal BIS data plan through your carrier, dont worry about anything BES related
    mike in nc likes this.
    10-21-11 02:23 AM
    Thanks for the help! but what i wanna know is that, why it wont lock with the top lock button, how do i make this work! everytime i press it it doesnt do nothing. do i have too set it up?
    10-21-11 10:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD